- Golden Ridge shifts its exploration focus to the Island of Newfoundland and accquires a district scale property portfolio on the Island of Newfoundland and consolidates shares 5 for 1. Focuses efforts on the William property located in New Found Gold’s Queensway south claim block and at its property portfolio on the Burin Peninsula, south central Newfoundland
- Completes High resolution air-borne magnetometer survey on the Heritage, Eagles Claw and Eagles Talon properties
- Completes baseline geochemistry and prospecting program at Williams consisting of 1,092 soil samples and 44 rock samples
- Commences a 5,000m drill program in the fall at Heritage, results pending.
- Fireweed Zinc earns a 100% interest in the North Canol property. Golden Ridge receives a final payment of 900,000 shares FWZ.v and is left with certain base and precious metals royalties.
- Golden Ridge options the 52,442-hectare Ball Creek project from Evrim Resources which surrounds the Hank claims. The Company also staked 3,008-hectares of prospective ground (Hickman claims) surrounding the Teck Resources & Copper Fox Metals Schaft Creek deposit.
- HNK-WZ-19-01 intersects 278 meters of 0.35% Cu, 0.28 g/t Au, 1.71 g/t Ag withing 380.5 meters of 0.28% Cu, 0.22 g/t Au, 1.43 g/t Ag.
- MZ-19-01 (Ball Creek, Main Zone) cuts 291.5 meters of 0.48 g/t Au, 0.14% Cu and 0.95 g/t Ag. Extends strike of Main zone.
- Golden Ridge completes over 4500 soil samples and 60 rocks at Ball Creek which formed the first coordinated property wide geochemical survey.
- Hickman zone geochemistry and prospecting define a 4.5km by 1.5km zone of strong copper in soil. Rock samples of up to 5.29% Cu (5 rock samples > 0.5% Cu) and soil samples results up to 7,170ppm Cu (11 soil samples > 1000ppm Cu).
- In total, Golden Ridge completed 4,047.5 meters of diamond drilling at its Hank and the Ball Creek project in 2019.
- Golden Ridge discovers Au rich copper porphyry at Hank and continues drilling its epithermal target. The Company drilled 7,341 meters at the Hank in 2018. Further exploration warranted.
- Hole HNK-18-001 cuts 327 meters of 0.31% Cu, 0.35 g/t Au, 1.94 g/t Ag.
- Hole HNK-18-013 cuts 319 meters of 0.34% Cu, 0.42 g/t Au, 2.20 g/t Ag.
- Drills new epithermal zone cutting 20.00m of 11.63 g/t Au and 13.8 g/t Ag at the Boiling Zone. Further follow-up warranted.
- Completed an IP survey over the Williams zone highlighting a large chargeability anomaly.
- GLDN exercises option and earns a 100% interest in the Hank Property.
- GLDN option North Canol claims to Fireweed Zinc Ltd. (FWZ.v).
- Golden Ridge went public via RTO, and concurrently raised $5.42M, completed 4,250m of diamond drilling at Hank. Results included:
- 60.27 meters of 2.60 g/t AuEq in hole HNK-17-008
- 4.13 meters of 24.15 g/t AuEq in hole HNK-17-001
- 0.55 meters of 107.90 g/t AuEq in hole HNK-17-002
- Golden Ridge signs binding LOI with 88 Capital Corp. and arranges public listing on the TSX-v.
- Golden Ridge entered into an option agreement as a private company to earn a 100% interest in Barrick Gold’s Hank property and has steadily advanced the project to its current state.
- Following the acquisition of Lac Minerals Ltd. By Barrick Gold Corp. in 1994, the Hank property was put on the back-burner and essentially lay dormant for over 20 years, while Barrick paid cash-in-lieu of work to the BC Ministry of Mines to keep the claims in good standing.
- Golden Ridge was started as a private company by BC geologists Larry Nagy and Adam Travis, who each have an extensive history in the Golden Triangle dating back to 1965